Below FAQ are some common concerns , if you have other questions, please just send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have an issue or question that requires immediate assistance, you can click the button below to chat live with a Customer Service representative.
If we aren’t available, Send an email to us at email@example.com .Response within 24 hours on our business days.
Yes! All Slipintosoft products are made from ultra-luxurious 100% Pure Mulberry Silk (Except for some loungewear products, they are made of silk knitting, These products still contain enough mulberry silk, please read the product description). We use the highest grade (6A) long fiber mulberry silk, and enforce the strictest quality guidelines, including non-toxic dyes.
Instead of thread count, silk fabrics use momme – i.e. fabric weight to measure the quality of silk fabrics. Momme weight describes the weight of 100 yards of silk, 45 inches wide, in pounds. Higher momme means there are more strands of silk per 100 yards of fabric, therefore making the product heavier. So if we weigh that fabric, and say it’s 19 pounds, the momme would be 19-momme. The higher the momme, the higher quality and more durable the fabric is. Momme can range anywhere from 11-momme to 25-momme.
Silk offers more than just an elegant feel - it provides tangible benefits as well. It stimulates the immune system, gets rids of stress, gives an extra boost of energy in the morning, gives a fresh and rested look, and gets rid of the dark circles under the eyes.
1) It breathes. Your head and hair won’t get smothered or overheated.
2)It’s hypoallergenic. It’s naturally resistant to fungus, mold, mites, and allergens.
3)It doesn’t involve synthetic materials. It’s a natural fiber, for those who wish to keep their beauty routine all-natural.
4)It might help with your complexion. Got acne? Try a silk pillowcase and see if that doesn’t help it clear.
5)Temperature regulation. Silk is a naturally temperature-regulating fabric that makes it breathable so it’s never too hot or too cold in any situation.
Silk fabric is made from a natural fiber produced from silkworms, popularly mulberry silk. High-quality silk is a fabric that has been manufactured for thousands of years and has maintained its reputation as a symbol of luxury.Satin, on the other hand, is a man-made material made up of a mixture of satin, nylon, and polyester. Satin is more delicate than silk, so it needs more careful handling. It does not shimmer, but it does have a glossy appearance.Silk is the same on both sides, while the manufacturing process leaves satin with a dull flat back. Satin is shrunk or Stretch whenever we just wash it in hot water. So be more careful when you just washed your satin fabric. You always checked and watched the washing instructions label which is coming on that fabric.If you wish to repose in pure luxury, then silk is the way to go. Your hair, skin, and inner natural beauty will thank you for it.
Absolutely! Choose a detergent designed for use on silk (we recommend pH-neutral liquid detergent). It’s important that you use a detergent that doesn’t contain enzymes or bleach that will damage your silk products. Machine wash cold on a gentle cycle. When it comes to drying silk, air drying is ideal.
2. Turn on the garment steamer to select ‘silk’ mode.
3. Gently pull on the edges of the clothes spray the front and back of the cloth. Don’t touch the clothes directly to avoid high-temperature damage. Small wrinkles at the neckline are generally difficult to iron.
4. Place the ironing head at the cuff position to spray high-pressure steam into the sleeve.
2. Add a few drops of special detergent for the silk delicates.
3. Let the garment soak for three minutes.
4. Agitate the delicates around in the water.
5. Rinse the silk item <= lukewarm water (30℃/86°F).
6. Use a towel to soak up water after the wash.
7. Hang the garment to dry.
2. Apply moisturizer to your body before you get dressed Try to apply lotion to your legs or any other part of your body that experiences static cling. Please be sure to allow the moisturizer to be completely soaked in before dressing. (If your skin is greasy, it may leave a stain!)
3. Use a metal hanger (a safety pin or metal thimble work may also be OK) Run a metal hanger on the surface and inside any clothing article. This will reduce the electrical charge by transferring the electron charges on the clothes to the metal hanger. But other small metal objects can also do the trick.
We don’t support modifying order information (such as shipping information, changing size, color, or product) by yourself. Please contact our CS firstname.lastname@example.org or online chat window timely; we will get back to you on working time.Please be noted that one can not make changes to the order once the order ships.
After the order ships out, you will receive a shipment email with the tracking number provided.
If you have not received an email about your order being shipped within 2-5 business days of the date you placed your order then please contact email@example.com for further assistance..
The first thing to do is send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org with all the necessary information stating you wish to cancel your order.
We cannot cancel orders which have been shipped out. In other words, once you receive our shipment notice, the order cannot be canceled. Then please wait for your package to arrive and you may either keep it or contact us for return/exchange. You will have to be responsible for the postage required to send the original item to our collection warehouse. In the case of a return, your payment will be refunded to you after we confirm the reception of the order at our collection warehouse.
Refunds cannot be returned to alternate cards or different forms of payment. Please note that payment processing is beyond our control, and it may take up to 3-6 additional business days for the funds to be credited to your account used during checkout.
Exchange: We will ship your exchange item(s) in a week after your return parcel is delivered.
2. Return conditions: Items must be returned unworn, unwashed, and undamaged with all original tags attached. We do not accept a returned item that’s worn, damaged, washed, or altered in any way.
3. We do not accept returned items that were sent back by you directly without communicating with us first. Note: Please make sure that you will return the package to our agreed return address. Or it will affect the processing of your return. Please read our return policy for More return details: https://slipintosoft.com/pages/return-exchange
1. Send an e-mail to email@example.com and indicate the return item(s), reason, condition, resolution
2. Follow up on the instructions we sent in the email.
3. Drop off your package at the local shipping carrier.
4. Wait for your parcel to be delivered to our return warehouse, and then we’ll deal with your refund/exchange on a time frame. Please read our return policy for more refund details: https://slipintosoft.com/pages/return-exchange
● Silk Underwear
● Customized sizes
● Washed or Used Items
● Items over our 30-days return time
Yes, Slipintosoft ships to most countries and regions worldwide and will provide you with the tracking information after your order ships out. Please kindly noted that P.O. Boxes and military addresses (APO, FPO) cannot be delivered. Any Questions, please feel free to contact our Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: Due to the ongoing health situation in the world, some countries have taken mandatory quarantine measures, and delivery services will be affected. You are suggested to check with your local post office first to find out if they can accept deliveries normally..
This is based on you didn't receive the shipping notice. In other word, we can only update your shipping address before shipment.
Please kindly note we are unable to cancel an order after shipment. Please keep an eye on your order status to make sure you can receive your order.
2. The package has not been signed for or picked up within the specified time. The logistics company will directly return the package after the expiration date.
Please don't worry, if you encounter this problem, please get in touch with our customer service immediately, we will try our best to solve this problem for you.
If you paid via PayPal, and your payment was declined, you may need to:
1) Confirm the email address associated with PayPal.
2) Update the expiration date or billing address associated with your credit or debit card.
3) Confirm your credit or debit card so we know you’re the card owner.
4) Go through a security check so we can confirm your identity.
5) Resolve a limitation placed on your account.
If you have trouble paying via debit/credit card: Please check the details of your card information to make sure they are correct, including the expiration date, cardholder name, security code on the back of your card as well as the billing address. Please ensure that you have not reached the card limit or your card is not suspended by the bank for a review.In the case that your payment is still refused, we suggest you try another card at checkout or pay us via PayPal.
If you want to know further information about being declined, you are suggested to contact the payment method provider directly.
USD, AUD, NZD, CAD, EUR, GBP
2. Please be sure that the code meets the conditions of use. Some codes are only available for certain selected items.
3. Please kindly note that some promo coupon code doesn't apply to an item that is on sale/clearance